PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the www.whitekube.com, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse www.whitekube.com, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to www.whitekube.com, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org;
- “Log files” track actions occurring on www.whitekube.com, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps;
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you submit a contact form on www.whitekube.com, we collect certain information from you, including your name, company/organization, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Contact.” Also, when you apply for a job form on www.whitekube.com, we collect certain information from you, including your name, country, location, Presentation letter, CV email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Job application.” When you upload and send a Presentation and CV file we will keep those files and information in our database. The information on those files are your responsibility.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Forms Information’s that we collect generally to fulfill any contact or job request placed through the Site. Additionally, we use this Form´s Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential spam, phishing, or virus (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our visitors browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). Also, we use your Device Information in terms of the advertising (retargeting) in order to be able to show specific ads to you only WhiteKube related communication and not other product or services not related with WhiteKube (only for WhiteKube proposes).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example:
- We use Facebook to advertise directly for your profile/person. You can read more about how Facebook uses your Personal info here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy;
- We use Google AdWords to advertise directly for you or anyone who´s using the device or computer that visits the Site previously. You can read more about how Google AdWords uses your Personal info here: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
- We use LinkedIn to advertise directly for your profile/person. You can read more about how LinkedIn uses your Personal info here: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy;
- We use Zendesk Chat to able to do online support by chat. You can read more about how Zendesk Chat uses your Personal info here: https://www.zopim.com/privacy.html;
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout;
- We use Crazy Egg to help us understand how our visitors use the Site. You can read more about how Crazy Egg uses your Personal Information here: https://www.crazyegg.com/privacy.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these or other services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you submit a contact or a job application through the Site, we will maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
– Address: Edifício Castil, Rua Castilho 39, 10º i, Lisboa, Lisboa, 11, 1250-068, Portugal
– Phone: +351 217 960 035
By any contact the current Digital Marketing Director will reply your questions, or any other info required in terms of our privacy practices. Also, the Digital Marketing Director will be able to correct, update, or delete any personal info shared.